segunda-feira, 23 de março de 2015

Such freedom

Oh I'm baked, stoned
out of my mind
whatever that you're willing
to find
'cause really nevermind;
I still sleep the whole night
through
No guilty conscience,
yeah really different from you;
Work hard, party harder
light that one up
Tonight I'm not going any
further
Happiness in one hit
oblivion, you know it
Come on love, blow it
pass me the lighter
light that fire
You got higher
juggling on the wire
A cloudy day
a foggy night
The kids are okay
They are alright
The beat starts kicking
I feel such freedom once
I'm singing

Dear I can say whatever
you won't understand
'cause clearly you are not that
clever;
Are you aware of how it
feels baby?
Don't dare to look at me
like I'm crazy
just because I prefer to keep it real
to actually FEEL!
I'm in no need of pretending
too old for make believe
I don't even know from
where to start
There's so much to achieve
I'm in no mood for the deceive
that you carry around,
too much of a dreamer
to be with my feet stuck on the ground
I have no time for a pity party
not a minute to waste
You go ahead and live the lie
and then tell me at what does it taste

Got to the point of not
understanding shit
Huh yeah that's pretty much it
I don't know,
I don't care
Man, talking to the walls
is taking me nowhere

MKS



I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS OVER THE SIMPSONS CHARACTERS 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário