sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2016

Revenge's Trendsetter

They say revenge is a cold dish,
I usually serve it like a salad, on the side
I'm also that kind of girl who hardly
will swallow her pride
I was young and innocent once upon a time
Until the day that my true love commited that
dreadful crime
I remember it like it was yesterday
I never imagined he would run away
He got me believing he would have my
back through whatever
Yes I know, I should've known better
Thank God nowadays I'm much more clever
Vinita, revenge's trendsetter
She's got my back, she takes care of me
She taught me that the worst blind is the one
who doesn't want to see
She keeps her head cool, plots away her plan
I'm trully her biggest fan
There's no use in telling her No, she will fight to get
what's hers by right, do you care to bet?
She's strong by nature, a killer in those rhymes
She's the hope that there will be better times
She hardly gives second chances so becareful where you step in
You have no idea in which kind of hell she has already been
A true lady in the street, and you can only start to imagine the rest
There's no doubt about it, she is the best
You better study hard if you want to pass the test
She cares about us not worrying about the rest !
Swore fidelity to the true Queen of this nest
Her loyalty is something we can never contest
Wicked but wise
A true hero behind that madam disguise
She is something else, a true first prize!

MKS


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário