quarta-feira, 7 de junho de 2017

Who killed cock robin ?

Once upon a time
he shredded my heart
torn it apart
and now he wants it back ...
Now enlight me
What am I supposed to do?
Yes, tell me, this is all about you
How did I get here ? To be honest
I have no clue
I keep thinking and thinking and I'm
pretty sure I've gone crazy
Will you take care of me baby?

You killed it ?  

I killed it, it doesn't beat anymore
Move on, you're barking at the wrong door
It bled indeed, right down to the core
Rot ...
Darling love me not ...
Forget, what I already forgot

Pitch black, darkened to the bone
made of stone
you learn how to survive,
if left alone ...
The voices go like
Please snap
You know we got your back 
Relive it all, go crazy
You got it bad, don't you baby? 
I hate having to dance
to anothers song
I knew you would run
it didn't take long
I love being right no doubt there
and you, wipe those tears it's not
like you really care
Play fair

You meant well, of course
'Careful you're bound to fall
from that high horse
of yours
You never meant to hurt another,
as usual, we know
and therefore we are letting you go
Move fast, just disappear
we'll pretend you were never here
Farewell dear ...

MKS






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário